2. PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. We do not collect personally identifiable information on our website unless you choose to give it to us via an electronic mail message or a request for information, products, or services. When you choose to give us information, we may use it to inform you about products and services, and for our own marketing purposes. We may also disclose some or all of your personal information to our affiliates and business partners for the purpose of fulfilling your request. By submitting your personal information to us, you give Beauty Integrated and its affiliates and business partners permission to use your personal information for the purpose of fulfilling your request, and for follow-up marketing purposes. You may opt-out of receiving information at any time by sending an e-mail to info@beautyIntegrated.co.za with a specific request that we delete your information from our marketing database.
3. TRACKING DATA. When you and other guests visit our website, we collect some basic information that does not identify the individual visitor. This includes the amount of traffic visiting the site, which pages are visited and for how long, where the visitors come from, and what ISP they are using. We use the information we collect to improve the quality of our website, enhance or tailor the information we offer, and make your experience on our site as valuable and efficient as possible. We can and will use IP addresses to identify a visitor when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our internal policies or to protect our service, site, customers or others. By using our website, you consent to Beauty Integrated's collection and use of such data. We will not send “cookies” or other tracking devices to your computer.
4. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. Please be aware that when you click on links that take you to third-party web sites, you will be subject to their respective privacy policies. While Beauty Integrated supports the protection of privacy on the Internet, we cannot be responsible for the actions of third parties. These other sites may send “cookies” and other tracking devices to your computer, collect data or solicit information. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement whenever interacting with any website.
5. SECURITY. We exercise care in providing secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, Beauty Integrated and its affiliates cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we use industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your information. However, we cannot guarantee perfect security of your information at any time.
6. CHILDREN. Neither our website nor our products or services are directed or targeted toward children under 18 years old. Beauty Integrated has no intention of knowingly collecting personal information from individuals under the age of 18 years old. If Beauty Integrated learns that any person under the age of 18 years old have provided personal information to our website, Beauty Integrated will use reasonable efforts to delete such person’s information from our databases. If you believe that your child, who is under 18, has submitted personal information to our website, please contact us via one of the methods described on our “contact” pages. We strongly encourage parents to monitor their children’s use of the Internet.
7. REVIEWING, UPDATING OR DELETING PERSONAL INFORMATION. If you have previously submitted personal information to us through our website, and you would like to review, update or have your personal information deleted from our databases, please contact us via one of the methods described on our “contact” pages, and provide complete information so that we can respond to your request. Please note that if you ask us to remove your personal information from our databases, we may maintain your name and other necessary information with a “do not contact” notation so that we can honor your request.
8. OPTING OUT OF RECEIVING INFORMATION FROM US. If you prefer not to receive marketing e-mails from us, please contact us via one of the methods described on our “contact” pages, and tell us that you are opting out from receiving marketing e-mails. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to honor your request.
9. PASSWORDS. If you are given a password to utilize features on our website, you are solely responsible for retaining the confidentiality of your password. If, at any time, you believe that the security or your password has been compromised, you must change your password immediately. You will be liable for any unauthorized use of our website and its contents which are committed under your password.